Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy Bee and Other Stories..

I am very much swamp by work today (huh? but still hs time to blog ka? hehhee..). Hv manage to settle few important+urgent matters this morning.. Yet still hv to finnish my presentation foil for 2:30pm meeting..

Oh well, I still got few hrs left hehhee...

After that meeting, I'll finnish another assigment that I've promised meself to complete by today *fullstop*

N Owh, I've overcome my office-lift-phobia. How you ask? Not 'by' but 'becoz' I'm tooo tired to climb up n down up n down the office-94-steps-stairs as I somehow keep leaving stuffs that i need to bring in the office only to realize upon reaching my car at the carpark. And what did i left? >>My Car Keys! *Dush*..

The Scary-Lift
"Err.. hello.. anyone out there to rescue me?"


On different note, I'm waiting for several packages to arrive frm the land of United States.. Cant wait!
Yay! Wats in it? Hehe *secret* ( please dont hate me ;D ).


On another different note, "I FREAKING HATE MOSQUITOES!!!!"

Why oh why do like to bite my cute-innocent-handsome-little-highness when I ws there lying beside him with wider surface area for you to sunk ur little fangs. I hv let this happened 2 days in a row and I'm Mad! As it seems dat papa beloved old-electric-ubat-nyamuk can no longer kill u, I'll be armed wif my sheltox spray this evening, u just wait...


Syian tau my baby.. sampai ati..

3 comments:

mama ryan said...

teruk kan kalau penyakit lupa dtg menyerang.. i dah brp kali ttinggal kunci ofis n hp, mujur rumah sekentut je dr ofis i.. he he...

jahat la nyamuk nih!!, ryan pun dah brp kali kene gigit.. yg paling teruk kat forehead dia tu la.. smp la nie ada bekas... kalau kat betis or peha, bila dah suruh bengkak tu, sure ada bekas hitam...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. meroyan haku!!!!

-me- said...

adoiii...
i pun pernah tertinggal kunci kete kat opis!
dah siap2 depan kete tetiba..eh???ler!!!!
dah la 2x kena naik lif!!!
tensen...

Mimi said...

mama ryan >> memang I tensi betul ngan haiwan2 yg ske menggigit baby ni.. dh la kulit dorg sensitip kan! nanti jadi parut sekejap.. attack muka pulak tu... Arrrggghhh!!

-me- >> tu la pasal! at least u ade lif tau.. i menapak naik tangga 94 steps huhuhu.. i bukan apa, lif tu slalu kurung org, dh la isolated.. agaknya dh jadi mama ni mmg nyanyok sket kot.. sbb asek pk baby jee.. hahaha