Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Poor Baby

I'm on EL (emergency leave) today. Last nite Awisy woke up at 4am crying his heart out. I knew immediately something is wrong because its not his 'hungry' or 'sleepy' cry. But I dont know wat exactly it is.. Tried to feed him but he refused, he wanted to be lift up n hugged n refused to be put down. Finally Mak rubbed some Yuyi Oil on his tummy n his cries subsided n he fell asleep, so we concluded it must be colic (kembung).

But this morning he woke up crying (same as last nite), so I decided to skip work n bring him to paed later on. After thorough checking Dr Siti said nothing much to worry, it mite be the runny nose and insect bites that've been bugging him last nite, Thank God. So she prescribed nose drop and zyrtec for the nose and fobancort ointment for his skin.

But tonight he become feverish and his temperature rose to 37.8.. Luckily I still keep the paracetamol frm his last immunisation (it can stand up to 2mths provided u keep it in ur fridge).. Being a paranoic-mama (is there such word?) I'm dead worried and I hope n pray he'll be better tomorrow morning. And pretty much decided to EL again tomorrow.. Doakan Awisy cepat sembuh kay peeps...

His temperature reading - tonite (yups we owned 3 thermometres just 2b on the safe side hee..)

Syian kan saya?! Doakan saya cepat sembuh ye seme..

2 comments:

-me- said...

get well soon awisy...
ni mesti demam nak dpt pelajaran baru!

mama ryan said...

ala... ciannye awisy...

dia rindu papa kot...........