Monday, October 13, 2008

Raya Recaps..

A bit late to write abt Raya I know. But I'm gonna write anyway :D

Raya ws good, meriah n happening.

Awisy tasted his first ketupat n rendang (real rendang I tell u, with the chillis, spices, and all that) and he ate a lot :D I ws a bit anxious after feeding him the combo but when he pooped fine n it seems there ws no sign of discomfort, I guess there's nothing much to worry. After all, he's now 1 n he has 10 teeth altogether complete with 2 crushing teeth (geraham - not sure of the name in english) at the back.

We spent the 1st 3 days of raya at Papa's, but I did hv the luxury of switching back n forth to my side of the family since me familia ws also raya-ing in Malacca. Awisy ws having a hell of a time walking around the house and around the block (with his Atok) in his purple baju melayu.



Papa's side of the family.. K Fizah n family went back to his hubby's.. so there're us n azfar (papa youngest bro).


So on the first day, after visiting Papa's relatives, we went to my atuk n nenek (mum's side) where all the Bangi clans reside.. hehe. Cant wait to devour the sure-sakit-perut sambal daging by my aunty, n surprise-surprise, she has trained a new apprentice, non other that my sister @ makngah (too bad I cant post her pics with cooking sambal with big pans and all dat as she's not wearing scarf (plus she'll kill me) as its one of those rare sights i must say, hehehe). Everyone ws too tired to take pichas anyway, so I just snapped here and there n surprise-surprise, there none of myself.. huhu..

While everyone ws dead tired, Awisy is busy counting...

Kade mengkuchi-kuchi Abah..


I think Awisy gained a few kilos in the first 3 days of Raya.. but sadly on the 4th day..



Semua orang demam ooo.. Mama, Papa, Awisy n Makngah...


Tu Laaa... Sakan sangat beraya.. hehehe

3 comments:

mamaREDZHA said...

alahai..ciannya sumer demam...
cuaca pn sama kejap panas kejap sejuk...
oja ari tu pn batuk sakan...
kes menghadap kueh raya ler... tu pn sib baik dlm dok pantau...huhuh

precious innocent said...

hei.. baju raya kita sama colour la awisy...

-ryan-

Mimi said...

mamaredzha..
tu laa.. actually mama dia yg start demam dulu.. hehe

ryan..
ye ke? sama la taste kita!!