Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Journal.....

I wake up in a snappy mood this morning as i dreamt Papa hving affair w another woman. Sooo not funny okay. It might due to the fact that he's going outstation for a week tomorrow. Luckily he's downstairs doing laundry or I might interrogate him right away he he. Awisy is sleeping soundly beside me n I cnt resist kissing him for the thounsandth times. Sleeping baby is soooo cute n adorable dontchathink? but just wait until he wakes up. That when the real fun begin. If u know what i mean.

I'm contemplating... Should i hug my baby n fall back to sleep, or should i rise n shine n prepare some breakfast? (errr.. Bfast? Lunch is more likely.. Its 12 for heaven sake!)

1 comment:

yaya said...

first and foremost, i memang gelak baca ur 1st sentence, but dun worry dear, it just a dreamt....