Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sloppy ME

Yes I Know...

My post is getting sloppier and sloppier as the day goes by. Both of my prev posts were half written, n i predict this one might be as well hehe.

The training is draining more energy than i expected. Balik ofis sure rasa flat teramat.. Dunno wether its results from sitting-all-day or too-much-coffee, both unhealthy btw. I read ms nellie post abt the detox n quite interested to give it a shot as i experienced lots of the symptoms stated, huhuhu.... Maybe i'll drop by leonard drake this weekend. Oh shooot, this wknd we're going to Melaka to bring the participants jalan-jalan. Next week then.

I'm still yet to post my e71 pichas, as i'm blogging frm IT how cn i take its own pichas n i didnt bring my lappy as the train is in comp lab. I'm still playing around wif its functions n programs but so far so good ;D at first its a lil bit weird as i'm used to windows mobile n dis phone is symbian, but no complain, i can cope with the changes.. Nantila bole buat post on my review plus picha skali aite.

Anyway its already 540pm so i predict papa will be here to pick me up anytime soon. So pardon me if my post ended halfway again.. Mintak maap awal2 nieh.

Awisy is well despite loosing weight frm the diarrhea.. Mannn dats anotherr story to tell.. But he's very notty la skarang! Sometimes i literally restrain myself to smack him (hard) on the butt. He's cheekier n nottier. N he pleads attention. In the morning, if he wakes up while I'm showering, he'll stands in front of the bathroom door banging the door while crying his heart out. N his fav place is kitchen. Huhuhu...

Lambat pulak Papa hrnieh.. i better give him a call now.


Toodlessss!

3 comments:

Zuhaini said...

awisy diarrhea..? siannye dia...

hehe.. masti x senang nak mandi kan..? haha.. :)

supermummy said...

dah lama tak melawat sini..kesiannya awisy kena diarreha.. u mention psl awisy notty teringat my son.. aha boys agaknya mmg mencabar sikit..ari tu my son baru je merosakkan handphone my babysitter..dibalingnya dari atas meja..isk..

~ziey~ said...

biasala tuh kan.....at this age...mmg sangat menguji kesabaran ibu....lagi-lagi baby boy kan...i can understand that...;-)