Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Awisy the Menace



Last nite Papa was a bit unwell. The night before I had wash a pile of Awisy soft toys and leave it to soak it in the softerner. So I let him into the bathroom with me while I drained and squeezed out the water. What was I expecting?

Well obviously not what he did. First he played with the water (fine! although I'm a little worried the softener might harm his skin). Then he dig into the pail and and throw the toys (that I've washed!) one by one onto the bathroom floor. Arghhhhh!! I scold him and he make this fake crying sound "uuuuuuu..uuuuuuu.." while his hand is still roaming in the pail. Few seconds later he took out his hand and licked his chubby little fingers. Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Seriously! I laughed watching Kimora being angry at her daughter. She said something like this to the screen "She's (her daughter) on sale. I love her, but she's on sale. For 5 dollar".

Totally understand what she means!

5 comments:

mrs noba said...

haha..watched that part on the show...
kah kah kah!!!

fatin said...

hahah.. yeah! love that part n like watching her show.

Mimi said...

Mrs Noba & Fatin
Right!!! I like watching her show too.. She's loud and hillarious sometimes. Not my role model though. Although I do admire her confidence.

BabyBooned said...

hahahah and i thought i was the only one who felt that way too!! hahahahaaaaa

Mimi said...

BabyBooned
Hahaha I know U'd respond to this post.. dont worry babe.. Ure definitely not alone! I believe lots of mummies feel the sameway (sometimes), they just dont say it out loud.. theheeheeee