Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wishful Thinking

Recently I've splurged some money on another handbag (marc jacobs - 40% off) and i vowed to papa its gonna be my 2009 bag (translation: no more new bag until end of the year). While this is my regular expression everytime i purchase a new bag, i've never really mean it. This time around, i decided to turn it to my new year resolution. You might laugh, but ppl who really know me will understand how challenging its gonna be for me, hehe. Heck I even considered a few times before i actually write this post as i'm afraid i might have to swallow my words someday.


Seriously, am I serious? Shut-up ME! Of course I'm serious.. (see what I mean? Internal conflict already).


Arggghhh... may need to rethink tomorrow.

6 comments:

naza said...

weh upload la pic..aku tgk gak marc jacobs mase sale..tp tak byk choice..ni beli kt msia ke?weh come and order designer h/bag from me..i'll quote the price..InsyaAllah first delivery end of this month..if runner agree..nx one april..Dior sale maa..Burberry pon..sebar2kan la kt kwn2 ko..hehe..

Mimi said...

Hahaha tq so much for 'boosting' my spirits.. Nanti gue upload gamba okeh.

Dear God pls gimme strength supaya xtergoda dgn offermu itteww.. Hehehe

Zuhaini said...

wah.. mesti cun nih! :)

Mimi said...

hehe.. mestila cun Zu.. atleast to me :D

Anonymous said...

But it's too difficult to let the words just linger around your mouth for tooo long. Swallow them swallow them he he he. I'm the evil side of you speaking. And if you ever need a reason to give a handbag away(to make ways for a new one) just say catch ok. You'll know where it'll land. ;o)

wiz

Mimi said...

Wiz..
I've never realize there's an evil side of me! ehehhh.. Okay now, readyy??? CATCHH! :D