Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Miss My Cheeky Little Monster

Date : 10 March 2009
Day : Tuesday
Mood : Tuesday Blues

After 5 days break from office (consisting of an EL, MC, weekend, and a Maulid Nabi) this morning I reluctantly drag my sorry a** to the office. Very refreshing statement, I know. Sorry if I demotivate u.

We (as in me, Papa, Awisy) hd been unwell for the past few days. A cold, a flu, and a series of coughs hv rotating-ly (if such word exist la kan) infected us. From Awisy to Papa, back to Awisy to Mama, n Papa again n Mama n back to Awisy.. huhuhuhuuuuu...

Nonetheless, this little fella remains hyper, while his Papa n Mama were 'melepets' in front of the TV, he spreads bread and biscuit crumbs all over the carpet and the whole living room.

Here I am, the next day, wishing I'm at home, vaccumming those crumbs.....








My baby.....

Work baby work!

4 comments:

YanDarwisy said...

Hi.Salam Singgah! Nice Blog! I'm Yan from yandarwisy.blogspot.com

Zuhaini said...

cutenya!!

Mimi said...

YanDarwisy >> OMG kita sama2 ada Darwisy! welcome to my blog~

Zu >> Cute dan bertenaga..

Wiz said...

O No, you guys too were hit by the bug? Terrible kan? I was flat on my face for a couple of days, saying "Don't move me. don't move me" coz every inch of my body was hurting so bad.

But good to see all of you bouncing and leaping already, especially Awish yang pipinya akan dicubit oleh Aunty Wiz nanti..eeeeee geram jer.