Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Awisy for MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby in Red Contest

SURPRISE!

Heheh..

I think tis contest is oh-so-demn-cute that worth my lunch-time efforts digging through the picture folders to find Awisy in Red!

(click this icon for more info on the contest)


Well, first of all meet my cheeky-little-tiger



Full Name: Muhammad Darwisy bin Mohd Izwan
D.O.B: 24th September 2007


So why do I think that my cheeky tiger should own the title of Cutest Baby in Red?


Just because this little fella is someone.....











Feast ur eyes on some other pichas that I managed to dig ;)








I wanna thank Mom Bloggers Planet for having us in this contest



Last but no the least, I THANK these fantabulous sponsors:

For that ultra-fashinable bags especially for bagaholic like me! (click icon to visit AliceWonders site)



And that sleek and treasured photobook I sooo want!want!want! (click icon to visit Photobook Malaysia site)




Toodles~

7 comments:

Zuhaini said...

wah.. so creative! good luck ya!

(banyaknya baju merah, awisy!)

azzamoro said...

good luck!!!

banyaknyer pic Awisy in red..hehe

purp said...

gd luck awisy!

Mimi said...

Hehe.. macihhh kowang.. Mintak2 ada rezeki ;)

Siti Fatimah said...

good luck to awisy too!!!

ELIANE said...

oi adorei teu blog abra├žo tiatia

sya said...

salam,
comel lah awisy..
banyaknya baju merah dia.. :P

eh, anak kita pun nama muhammad darwisy juga... :P