Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Sorry

Sorry dat I've been neglecting this fav space of mine. Apart from being busy (the usual reason) I have to admit that I'm just not in the mood or sometimes just plain lazy, haha. I used to write everyday just for the sake of that 'daily-blogger' status and maybe to attract reader but now i feel like whats the point. I guess lots of us feel the same thing at some point eh? In fact I'm considering privating this blog so I can be free to write about whatever, without any external judgement.

I guess all these sums up the fact that I'm feeling pretty low. Got a few things on my mind, some sakit hati, some worries, lottof this and that, which I sooo shouldnt be feeling right now. I should be on top of the world right now since I already (almost) got what I wanted, my dream to further my study is finally granted, paid leave, scholarship and everything. Instead of focusing on this brighter part, my mind kept wandering on the those silly-silly things that make me worry and sad. Stupid-stupid heart. I am a complex person that is hard to satisfy, full stop

Entries like this is why i feel like privating my blog. With you and you reading this post, everyone knows how i feel, thus i feel so transparent, plus a lil bit shy. Heh!

Do u think i should private my blog?

Please dont expect me to reply ur comments. Most of the time I'm blogging frm phone in the middle of the night, replying comment will take so much effort plus like i said sometimes i'm just plain lazy, hehe. I' saying this because I've read a few blogs already, apparently unreplied comments are offensive to the commenter? Oh, i'm sorry if i've offended any of u before :) Anyway, i'm thankful that i've never receive negative comments so far. Hey if u have any, just keep it to urself okay! Exactly like what i did. Hukum karma ppl, what u give, u'll get back.

Now I'm seriously contemplating on publishing this post.

Ah, what the heck..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

please please dont privatized ur sweet blog dear....
ramai org nak tengok ur cute little one....
ape setuju????
cepat angkat tangan......
p/s u can write something that u feel extra sensitive to be published and private that entry only...
or else u can write and keep it unpublished...:)
just my 2 cent

purp said...

aku yg tak glamer ni pun take days nak approve comment yg x lah byk mana pun... & i think that's why i prefer to moderate my comment, so that i'll only publish it when i'm ready to reply. otherwise i might forget & wont reply. btw, mind share what's bothering u now... hahahaa... bzbody...

Anonymous said...

im ur silent reader...hope u wont privatized ur blog here...i love to read ur stories :)

MN said...

dear...cheer up!
don't let the negative things bothers you.
get it out from your mind at this instant!
it will only drain out your energy...

take care.

azzamoro said...

jangan la private ur blog. i suke baca ur blog walaupun i jarang bg komen. hehe

yaya said...

yah, me too, pls dont privatized ur blog and i agreed with MN, don't let the negative things bothers you.

naza said...

Babe,
Sabar..rilek2..aku pun byk pening kepala b4 further study..tgh further lg pening..u know me..
this blog? kalau rase uncomfy..just jgn blog benda tak best..bile ade mood then only blogging..like wat i used to do..whateva it is, u're the one that introduced me in this blog world!!email me if u wanna share..
it's ok to feel low..ur reader will help u..cheer up babe!!

Luv fr London..

Siti Fatimah said...

mimi u jgn lah private kan blog u nihhh kang rindu pulak i kat awisy yg comei tuhh... sungguh pon i jarang leave comment kat blog u nihh but i love to read ur blog tau!!! percaya lah hehehe.... ;)