Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Fefiii Ya Mama!"

we cut his hair during ramadhan.. Now it hs grown long again and need another haircut...

his vocabs are growing impressively. We might mistaken him as echo to our voice cause he'll repeats everything we said, only in his german-ish accent heee..

Onething that amused me but at times become somewhat annoying is how he kept following me like for example when i'm laying on a sofa watching the telly, first he'll come lays next to me where of course two of us become 'squished' on one sofa. Next thing i know, he's shoving me away yelling "fefi ya! Fefi ya!" translation "tepila! Tepila", in other words HALAU me out of my spot! Well of course (after series of yelling and shoving) i'll move to another spot.. But after 5 mins or so, he'll come over to my new spots.. At first dengan manja, nuzzling me "nak peluk! Nak peluk".. Then rasa sempit "fefiya! Fefiya!"... Huhu... Same goes with pillow, first come and share my pillow next thing i know his whole body is on the pillow, hand and feet kicking me out of the way...

Like Papa always said "korang nie boleh tak loving skali-skala" (macam laa dia x selalu gaduh ngan awisy)

Presenting cheeky boy...




No comments: