Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Too Painfull to Write

My dear Awisy involved in a 'little' accident. He fall from a chair, knocked one of the front tooth, cut his gums and lips. Memories of rushing to clinnic then to the ER in the middle of the night and in the middle of nowhere still shake me to the core. I dont want to remember yet i dont i want to forget it either.

I think thats the worst night of my life, maybe someday the full story, maybe..

So now he's recovering. Everything appears normal until he laugh then u'll see the missing tooth and if u look closely, u'll see that the gums still hurting while the lips is 90% healed. The first 3 days his lips in bigger and sexier than Angelina Jolie, now i know the cheaper but more painful way to Botox.


Do pray for my boy.. I think he's gonna be okay. Insyallah..

5 comments:

naza said...

Get Well soon Awisy..babe ko upload la ambar close up..leh aku observe..btw ko follow up tak??msg me..take care..

C!kpuanmuda said...

god! get well son awisy dear...

m@Ri@ said...

semoga cepat sembuh awisy

yaya said...

speedey recovery boy! auntie tau awisy tabah dan kuat and ur mommy too!

Mimi said...

Thanks u guys for ur concern and doa.. Awisy is 90% recovered.. Just got back frm follow-up dis morning.. Maybe I'll write bout it later ;)