Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Gestures, Baby!

Lately I've been doing a lot of work at home, since I've bring back almost everything I need. Plus most of it are conviniently stored in my laptop anyway. So I set-up a little workspace right beside our dining table, easier for me to monitor little cheeky rather than doing my work upstairs.






But apparently he thinks Mama's a little lonely so he sent 2 of his friends to accompany Mama....




And maybe the papers that Mama been reading looks a little dull, so he spice it up with some abstract lines..






So apart from saving petrol and time, this is the price that I've to pay eh?

'Thanks' Baby!

3 comments:

Zuhaini said...

hahah.. tu kira ok lagi tu.. kalau Alia, sure dah koyak dan dah berada dalam tong sampah! hihihi :)

fabulous.farah said...

huhuhu..kelakar la korang 2 beranak ni..mommy xmengamuk ke?=p

Mimi said...

Zu..
Hehh kalau koyak memang kene sebat ngan mama dia!

Farah..
Dah tak larat nak ngamuk babe, gelak sambil nangis je laaaa..