Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alhamdulillah..

I think God has answer my prayer...

Ya Allah, permudahkan urusan studyku, masterku

Just after I whine about it 2 days back, I got an offer for 2 months training related to my project. Somewhere local 9am-5pm daily. My supervisor has given me his green light and I've just submitted my acceptance form. This is the chance to regain my focus.

So u might see/read less off me/us here in 2 months period, we'll see. The training starts this Friday :) I am a little worried about my thesis writing though, since the whole 2 months are fully occupied. Juggling between the classes, the project, the writing, a wife, an Along, and a Mama, plus the blooming fasting months might be tough..
so...


Wish Me Luck!

4 comments:

isz_3707 said...

good luck mimi. i know u can do it! chaiyok2

azzamoro said...

good luck mimi. even penat pun be strong ok.. huhu

take care

aizuraawang said...

good luck dear. i'm sure you can do it.

Mimi said...

Iszan, Azza, Zura..
Thanks guys ;) Insyallah mesti boleh punya! hehe..