Friday, July 30, 2010

if tomorrow comes...

Gotta wake up early tomorrow. Quite a long drive frm my place to the training area, considering traffic jams and everything. Awisy fell asleep quite early cause he didnt take any nap at all throughout the day. BUT he's awake now fully charged and ready to play just when i'm getting ready to sleep, owk owhhhh..

Well actually I ws seriously contemplating wether to skip the first class tomorrow. Thats after I saw one of Awisy eyes ws a bit puffy, prolly insect bites. Now that he's awake, he doesnt even bothered by it and the eyes is not quite swollen, so i guess its safe for me to go tomorrow. Hehe lame excuse i know :P lagipun terukla, first day dh skip class... I ws wondering though, why la they hv to start on friday? monday seems more appropriate.

Awisy hs somehow conjured my brother to play the trains with him. So its safe for me to sleep, i guess, hehehe...



Good night!

2 comments:

purp said...

yeah... it's a long drive & the traffic is disaster! slmt berkursus!!

MN said...

all the best beb!