Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not Quite an Update

I've been down with flu and sore throat and cough and fever all week. Still taking my doses of meds and antibiotics. Currently recovering and getting better, Alhamdulillah.

Cant believe tomorrow is already monday, while my pocket is celebrating the pay day, my brain is screaming almost panic atack. Terrified that my 3rd sem is almost over. *breathe in* *breathe out*

Papa is watching movie on his laptop, while Awisy already sleeping. Yups rare occassion, its only 1045pm. We should either celebrate or embrace this rare peaceful moment ;) I on the other hand is torn between reading some jurnals, wash my face and get ready to sleep, ironing papa's shirt+trousers, or just lay down and relax. Heee..

I think i've lost my mojo in updating my blog. Hmm.. Always having a writer's block mid-writing, for example this moment right here right now, i got no clue what to write coz my mind just went blank..


Hence this is gonna be another pointless update.


Better luck next time eh?

No comments: