Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Simple Things That Makes Me Happy

Just the other night we arrived at home a bit late, all tired and exhausted. As Papa was switching between tv channels, Awisy decided that he wants to color his book.

Which was pretty rare if I may add.


And boy how I was (pleasantly) surprised..

All by himself including the co-ordination..


I know that lotsof kids can do this, perhaps better. But just about a month ago he was at this stage...


A big improvement indeed~


Alhamdulillah :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes a big improvement. Even my 9 year old son still colours like that, believe it or not! He just hates colouring.

How have you been?

wiz

Anonymous said...

Hi Wiz :)

I'm @ We're a-okay :) thanks for asking babe!

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,

I found your blog while searching for Simplysiti's product review.. i think ur blog is such a good place to 'lepak' while i'm free... :) so much islamic stuff and love to see how you cherish the moments with ur son.. keep the posts coming ya.. :)

-fika-